Monday, November 27, 2006

Q: Why did the boy throw the clock across the room?

A: He wanted to see time fly.

OK so it's not as good as the snailor joke, but it is more applicable in this context. Because I only have three weekends left: Barcelona, Rich visiting, and then my plane home. THREE WEEKS! That is insanity. This is what I have done in the last two weeks to make things go so quickly.

SEVILLE:

This was a vacation I took with one of my best friends to visit two of my other best friends in their study abroad town of Seville, Spain. Seville doesn't have a lot of sightseeing attractions but that worked out well because it gave us plenty of time to be weird in public places, as usual. This is a short photographic summary of that weekend.






My friends are fun and delightful and smart and classy and always great to be with. I really had a good time seeing them and miss them like Brian Austin Green misses cultural relevance.

LONDON:
The most immediate Apatoffs came to visit me, and so did Sara! We had a weekend of great food, fun sights, tons of rain and a lot of generally amusing ourselves. The defining characteristic of my family is that we think we are very, very funny. Again, the illustrated weekend in brief:




My family is also very fun, some of the most consistently hilarious people I know. We are loud and unbelievably embarassing in public. I miss them but I'm a little mad that they didn't bring my dog. Yay, Apatoffs!

That's all for now. I have so much damn work to do and I'm so, so tired of travelling but I'm also excited for the last week here which is going to involve ice skating, Florence Part Deux, and a whole lot of packing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nell Minow said...

And I miss you like Ian Ziering misses the fame he never quite had. Loved, loved, loved this update.

Aunt Nell

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering how long it would take before You All crammed in that phone booth for the official " brady bunch " insanity version of family happiness.. Well Done Apatoffs!..lol

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the mention of the snailor joke. This is Carrie by the way. Sleepless in Berlin and catching up with you via Blogspot. Hey-oh!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this post and all your photos. :)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home