Thursday, October 19, 2006

In Summary

Queen Mary is...
1. EXTRAORDINARILY diverse. I cannot overemphasize this.
2. Averse to technology. Approximate last update of Queen Mary technology: 1548.
3. Charging highway-robbery prices for laundry. 2 pounds for one load of laundry! Bollocks!
4. A purveyor of only semi-skimmed milk. Totally straight from a cow aka gross.
5. (flat-specific) A dirty kitchen.

In other news, Jeffrey should not have won Project Runway.

In further news, this was the Moment of Today:
(I got designated DJ so my iTunes were playing)
Me: I hope that the next song isn't embarassing.
(Cue the opening strains of "Cheeseburger in Paradise.")

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alex..
Did you get a chance to meet Ike and Tina Turner??????
Oh sorry that's Proud Mary, not Queen Mary.

xxxDAD

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Apatoff,
I laughed, but Alex probably didn't. What else is new? :)

HI ALEX I MISS YOU!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heaven on earth with an onion slice...

Laura totally should have won PR, don't you think? I wanted Michael, but I agree that his collection was too over-the-top hootchie mama. And Uli! The same thing every time!

Hope you're over la grippe, la grippe, la post-nasal drip. Love, Aunt Nell

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home